Sunday 6 May 2012

Windmills, the modern type. Not Dutch, no tulips and no Amsterdam. I'm having a wonderful Bank Holiday Weekend so far, and the joy of it is of course that there is no work tomorrow, Monday :-) The weather has not been good for the last week or so. Today, I drove through or past three "road closed - flooding" signs ...... but the water had almost gone and it was just that nobody could be bothered to come and remove the signs. The message is that it has rained loads in the last week or so, there are a lot of flooded fields around St Ives. But before that it was that glorious April weather of heavy showers, deep grey skies and wonderful sunshine to light it all up, if only fleetingly. To my shame, I did n't find time to get out with the camera, until this evening. Taking Kate into St Ives for a works night out I grabbed this on the way home. Windmills, the modern type, I think they look fantastic :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment