Monday 28 May 2012

Return of the prodigal son

He's back again!! My eldest son Tom came back from University on Saturday after his first full year of Physics in Leeds. It was the first time he had been to our new house and I had done his room out at some cost and time so it was special all round. We picked him up from St Ives at 10:30 on Saturday morning and having stopped at Tesco Huntingdon weheaded back home. He was with his gf of two-and-a-half years so it was great to see both of them. The sun shone brilliantly all weekend and so we had a great bbq on Saturday in the garden. The teenagers played wonderfully with the little people (my 6 year old and Kate's six and nine year olds) and I sank quite some beers ;-) I'm looking forward to having him around for a very long summer. Now to see if I can achieve what I failed to last year ..... to convince him to get a job!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment