Wednesday 14 April 2010

Stress....don't ya just love it?!!

Sooo much going on at the moment it's difficult to know what to concetrate on and writing blogs probably is n't one of them. I'm off to Japan on Saturday for a week of leadership training and then following a weekend free in Osaka I have to go on site to work for a day before flying home. I don't like long flights but luckily I'm in business class.

I've managed to upset somebody I'm starting to care about through my own thoughless actions. Trying to help people can sometimes get you into trouble with others if you don't understand each person's needs and/or get them balanced right.

I'm still trying to find a house as I'm getting kicked out of mine by a landlord who changed his mind about the "long-term investment" thing. Everything that is a bit more expensive than what I'm paying now is nothing like as nice so today I'm off to see one that is 30% more but if I take it on it will leave me completely broke.

Last weekend Steve, Andy and I started our "training" for the C2C. That will soon be the subject of another blog.

On top of all that I'm off work sick atthe mo which is a very rare event. A quite nasty virus based around D&V with more of the d than v, thrown in: awful aches and pains everywhere but my head and temperature going up and down and you are just about there. Fortunately, the timing is perfect as I should be all recovered for the big trip, thank goodness!

Lol, life is fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment