Wednesday 28 April 2010

Pharmaceutical intervention?

No one likes taking pills, but no one likes it when things are n't right, right? So at what point do you decide to seek pharmaceutical intervention? Usually it works but there is always a little risk and you don't want to start taking these things too often or you might miss them when you stop. You don't want to lightly start taking something that you could be on forever either so it is a tough call.

I'm gonna hit 42 soon so this question is probably going to get more and more relevant!

Of course, I work in the Pharma industry as well so probably know a little more than most about the good and not so good things that go on. I often can't say I'm proud to work in this industry, but just occassionally, I am. For instance when my company recently announced that it was donating over a million pounds per year to help save lives from common "3rd world diseases". Yet I still hear senior managers complaining that research is not delivering ebough considering what it costs.

I guess it has to be a case-by-case consideration. I recently decided to pop the pills. Hope it pays off and I don't regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment