Wednesday 28 April 2010

...and a new house!

Yes, I've finally found a new house to move into as the one I'm renting was recently sold. It's in Willingham and is a 3 bedroomed terraced place on a main road. The decor is a little tired but it is big enough upstairs and has ouddles of room downstairs if you include the utility room, garage and great conservatory. It has all white goods too. I managed to knock them down £55 pcm off the rent and get them to waive the admin charges so not a bad deal. The garden has an ok sized lawn and some decking. It is west facing so when I'm there in the evenings it should get lots of good light and sun both in the garden and conservatory. It has a drive big enough for atleast 2 cars out front and the garage for bikes.

It is very close to the "always open Co-op", the bus stop for Tom and the Duke of Cumberland with it's excellent pies and ale. Willingham also has a chinese and Indian takeaway, doctors surgery, post office, butchers, barbers and DIY place that I can remember off the top of my head.

I just need to get my head round the thought of physically packing up and moving and all the admin involved!!!

Excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment