Friday 16 November 2012

He’s a boy-superstar……


Three years ago when my eldest son Tom did his GCSE’s he did pretty well, coming away with a eight of them including five at grade B. That was pretty amazing. This summer it was Robin’s turn and although I had a very busy August so did n’t write, last night I went to his awards ceremony at Swavesey Village College which has inspired me to put finger to keyboard.

I always knew he was a bright lad, but the problem is that he is not overly interested. Don’t get me wrong, I get the impression that he is quite interested and tries somewhat but he’s just not dedicated, in the way that he is to playing games on his laptop. This last point I thought would be his undoing. Apparently not though, he rocked up with GCSE grade A results in maths, English literature, English language, chemistry, biology, physics, geography and history with B’s in Spanish and RE to boot!!!!!!!!!

As he was on a performance bonus system it turned out to be an expensive summer for me ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment