Monday 5 November 2012

Getting together :-)

Huge, huge couple of days since I got back from Japan on Friday. The trip to the land of the rising sun was a rollercoaster ride and probably deserves an entry of its own but too much of it would be company secret. Anyway, what has happened since has dwarved it by miles. So, last night I told Robin and Chloe that Kate, Ava and John would be moving in with us in the next six months. Chloe punched the air and was delighted. Robin was content too. Last night I also told my mum who was very happy for us. Tonight I told Tom on the phone and Kate told John and Ava. John had a similar reaction to Chloe but Ava needs a little time to get used to what will be a massive change in her life. I am so unbelievably thrilled that things are going to start really moving forward now and hopefully by the springtime, we will all be living under the same roof. In the meantime Kate's Mum and Dad will be visiting this weekend and everybody will be staying here! I'm a very happy bunny!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment