Monday 16 April 2012

Odd Thomas by Dean Koontz



Ok, I'm slowing down, but that's a good thing because it means that I'm busier and part of that is that the guitar is getting a bit more attention!!!

Readthis on the Kindle, slowly because unlike many of Koontz's book it did n't really inpsire me.

Odd Thomas can see the dead. They never speak to him but can make signs. Elvis pops up quite a few times in the book. He also see Bodachs, shadowy creature which gather where misery and suffering is about to take place. This is story of Odd's attempts to stop a mass murder, surprisingly carried out by the State Police Department.

As I said, it was ok but not riveting.

I'm back to a cheapo Kindle daily deal by some author I've never heard of. Will rpeort back soon ........ oh hang on .... maybe not that soon ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment