Wednesday 18 April 2012

Completed!!!!

It's done! No longer am I off the property ladder. I am now the proud owner of a 5 bedroom detached house in Warboys :-) I get the keys at 6 pm tonight.

No more renting, being able to just ring the agents when there's a leak or the washing machine stops working so I'll need to re-learn some DIY. On the plus side I should n't ever get kicked out of my home again. I've had to leave the last two houses I rented as a good tenenat because of a change of plan by the owner. That's a pain for me as moving means loads of effort and it costs quite a lot too. I'ts also not good for my children.

The house is in Kate's village. Things are going fantastic still. I keep pinching myself as she is well out of my league. And the house is big enough for all of us to live in ........ watch this space :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment