Monday 18 February 2013

Where I work


Pictures to follow................
 
I’m really lucky in many aspects of my life; in fact, let’s face it, pretty much all aspects of my life.

One of them is where I work, what I do and whom I work for. My company are pretty awesome really. On the back of my PhD and previous experience in pharmaceutical research I now have an exciting and stimulating job, working with a group of great people, allows a little travel and pays well.

But beyond the “walls” of work the surrounding area is quite nice too. I have a nice safe place to run where the floor is very level and there is limited traffic, allowing me to zone out if I want. And whilst I used to take time to walk around the park as part of my lunch break the running has taken over so I rarely do that now. But in an attempt to take a few more pictures I threw my camera bag into the car the one day a few weeks ago when it was very bright and cold and managed to capture some decent images of the surrounding area. In years or decades to come these will act as a good reminder!!

No comments:

Post a Comment