Friday 27 January 2012

I really need an air miles card now.....

... because I'll be spending quite a lot of time on a plane in February!

On Monday, we have some important Japanese visitors at work. After spending a lot of the day with them I'll be out for dinner in the evening. On Tuesday I fly to India to visit collaborators. It's a flying trip (did you see what I did there, flying trip!!!) My boss and I are flying out overnight, an afternoon arranged visiting Ghandi's house and then dinner in the evening. A night in a hotel then the next day on site and we are on the overnight back to the UK. We'll land at Heathrow at 7 am on Friday morning :-(

I'll be back in the country for 10 days beofre I'm on a flight back to Japan for some meetings and then a company conference. After that ends on the friday, I've been invited to the "drinking party" (just love the Japanese!) and then the saturday we have a day trip before I fly home.

There will be pictures :-) and it is a about time that fantastic camera saw some use!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment