Friday 27 July 2012

Going Acoustic!

Been thinking about getting an acoustic for yeasrs now. Never really been sure what I'd want so worried asbout wasting cash. Anyways, decided to take the plunge as few weeks ago when I saw as Washburn W10 black on Gumtree in Cambridge for what seemed as good price. Well, basically I love it!! There is only one problem ..... I'm not sure whast size it is but it is very large and that means it is very loud. The kids get fed up of trying to play it if they are trying to watch tv so it lives upstairs. I've already decided there will be asn upgrade for xmas and that it will be smaller one, as Tasylor GS mini would be lovely. Speaking of smaller ones, I've managed to talk Chloe into starting lessons next term on the very same instrument, so the smaller one in the picture was a secondhand eBay bargin!

No comments:

Post a Comment