Wednesday 25 July 2012

Arghhh my eyes! What's that?

... it is in fact ....... the sun!!! Would you believe it that after a rotten first half to the summer the day after the kids break up from school it starts to shine. And it has shone wonderfully for the last four days and the forecast is for another three days of glorious sunshine. On Monday I was daft enough to go out for a 5 mile run at lunchtime when it must have been pushing 30 degrees. Needless to say it was not one of my quickest efforts. Today, I have ridden then 20 miles into work form Warboys and let Andy go for a lunchtime run on his own. Even he has decided to cut it bsack a little though!! It won't last I'm sure. But then again, two weeks from now I'll be in Spain, lying on a beach, hopefully with a beer in one hand and a cocktail in the other :-) Evidently, it's roasting out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment