Saturday 30 April 2011

New Life - part 2 - new pad!


Ok, so having the Royal Wedding week was great, people could take just the 3 days holiday to get a full eleven off. Superb ...... or you can take that time and spend most of it moving house!!!!

So, the landlord's job had fallen through in Canada and that happened over the summer or autumn so there was no surprise when I got my 2 months notice to get out by May 5th. So, the afore mentioned trip to California was ace but the timing was not. It fell right around the time I would want to secure a property, and I did manage to get my deposit down on a lovely house in Longstanton only to be gazumped. I did n't think that happened in the rental market!!!

Anyway, just before I departed these shores I did manage to secure a house in Bar Hill (picture attached, well it will be when I get round to taking one!!). It is more expensive but it is bigger and detached (cue new guitar amp!!!). The garden is bigger too which is good for Chloe and Cookie the dog and bbq's!! It is lovely and I'm feeling nothing but good vibes.

So, I'm really excited about this year. Everything seems to be coming together nicely (bloody hell, there is even an outside chance I might get the divorce sorted this side of Xmas!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment