Thursday 27 October 2011

Seasons of change!!

Don't you just love Autumn? I love living in the uk because of the seasons. Sure, we don't get much real summer and it's often a bit cold and wet but have you seen the wonderful colours and the early morning mists we've had recently? Throw a bit of autumnal sunshine onto those and what sights they are.

I think Spring and Autumn are my favourite times of the year. In summer my hay-fever tends to kick in and I don't sleep as well due to the sun coming through my curtains so early. In May the world seems to come to life again and it's my birthday ;-) We all start dreaming what we are going to do in the summer, our holidays, weekends or even days away. As I said Autumn has the mists and the colours - great for photography and we can all start dreaming about Halloween, Bonfire night and then, ultimately, Christmas. Winter is great becasue on those dreary cold days it's a good excuse to just snuggle up with a good book.

So I love the changing seasons of this country and the variation it all brings. This weekend the clocks fall back, bring it on I say. Anyway, I won't notice because I'll be on a plane to Tokyo on Saturday night :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment