Saturday 27 March 2010

First post!

So, here I am! My blog !!! I have been inspired by a friend who blogs, occassionally, and feel it might be a great idea as a way to capture my thoughts, feelings and general musings of my life. I have gone through periods of life before where I have kept a diary but it has not lasted. However, the idea that I can up-load photos and maybe use it as a way to stay in touch when travelling or abroad on work duties appeals. I need to spend some serious time on here this week putting a steak in the ground, to say where I am in my life and what has gone on in the last year or so. There has been so much change, much upheaval and a lot of emotions. I think I can write about this stuff now because I'm certainly through the worst of it. Not beating myself or others up for what has happened and really just learning to accept it and go with the flow. So, lets see how this first blog looks and then we'll move onto important things!

No comments:

Post a Comment